Please visit the following websites for more information
- Every 30 minutes, tipped furniture or a falling TV sends an injured child to the emergency room. The Anchor It! campaign is the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commissionís (CPSC) call to action to educate parents and caregivers about these dangers in the home and to urge simple, low-cost action to prevent these tragedies.
- Please visit for pool safety information. CPSC is working with other safety groups in the pool and spa safety community to encourage the use of layers of protection such as fencing around pools, constant supervision, and requiring anti-entrapment drain covers and other safety devices.
Safe Kids Worldwide
- Safe Kids Worldwide is a global organization dedicated to protecting kids from unintentional injuries, the number one cause of death to children in the United States. Throughout the world, almost 1 million children die of injuries each year.
- Visit their website to learn more about safe sleep practices for your baby and other programs available to help families keep their children safe and healthy.
American Acadamy of Pediatrics
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and its member pediatricians dedicate their efforts and resources to the health, safety and well-being of all infants, children, adolescents and young adults. The AAP has 64,000 members.
- Experts from the Toy Industry Association offer toy safety tips, facts and Q+As to help families make sure playtime is fun and safe.
- Health Canada helps protect the Canadian public by researching, assessing and collaborating in the management of the health risks and safety hazards associated with the many consumer products that Canadians use everyday.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from more than 15,000 types of consumer products under the agency's jurisdiction. Visit for information on recalls.